Events and Speaking Opportunities
Tim speaks regularly in Minnesota on financial and career literacy. He provides both college-aged and high-school students (grades 11-12) with the information they need to plan their financial futures. His lessons are taken from his book, If I Had a Million Dollars: How to Achieve Financial Independence Before Your Parents Do.
If you would like Tim to speak or do a book event, contact him today.
Some of his past speaking engagements include:
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minn.
- Dunwoody College, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Carleton College - Northfield, Minn.
- Vermilion Community College - Ely, Minn.
- Macalester College, Minneapolis, Minn.
- UMD & St. Scholastica, Duluth MN
- Hibbing Community College, Hibbing, Minn.
- International Falls Community College
- University of South Florida - Tampa, Fla.
- Hillsborough Community College, Ybor Campus - Tampa, Fla.
- St. Pete College - St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Everest College - Tampa, Fla.
- AM1570 Radio - The Peter McClellan Show
- Interview with Mark Saxenmeyer, Fox News, Chicago IL